Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Krabi Hotels Need Help Deciding On Krabi Hotel?

Need help deciding on Krabi Hotel? - krabi hotels

My friend and I are looking for Nice, decent prices in Krabi. We are in the Dec.12-17. Has anybody heard of these hotels, we introduce:

1.Penny 's Bungalow Resort
2.Aonang Hotel President
3.PK Mansion
4Theparat Lodge

When land in Krabi will find it difficult finding the hotel by taxi or bus driver have? Also, if anyone has any recommendations for places to stay in Krabi between $ 40-50 USD, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

aja5505 said...

I do not remember one of the hotels that have mentnioned. We stayed at the Phra Nang Inn is located on the beach. If you are looking for, you can see photos online. We are also from Canada and stayed there for a few years before the tsunami. We loved it. The man was clean and elegant, like Robinson Caruso. Many are sitting on large balcony with comfortable chairs, two pools, a restaurant. Cross the road from the beach. We booked a boat trip through the incredible hotel, located near small islands. It consists of a packed lunch and stopped at an island with turquoise water - it was great. We book this hotel for family members in Thailand, so we had to "insider" information about this hotel. Sorry, but I do not remember exactly how it was expensive, but I know that I am I have recently over the internet and the prices were on the list. He also sent a car for us at the airport - I think most hotels will do it for you.

Post a Comment