Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bankers Life Scam Ever Work For Bankers Life And Casualty Co? Sales Manager Position At Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Ever work for Bankers Life and Casualty Co? Sales Manager position at Bankers Life and Casualty Company? - bankers life scam

I get my degree in May and continuing throughout post, aid in my job search. I was contacted by a recruiter contacted Bankers Life and Casualty Co. and go to Monday for a management position. If someone for this company please let me know about his work experience and the wage structure of this particular position. Thank you!

2 comments:

Lookingf... said...

Never worked for this company, but I suggest you not waste your time with them. I've been looking for a job for about a month and I posted my resume on HotJobs. This company by e-mail and called me twice while trying to arrange an interview. I've heard that any company that actively pursues a task that did not even ask for a company with high turnover. After checking the forums about this company, I decided to not even bother to call back - a lot of negative reviews.

Anonymous said...

I do not.

Post a Comment