Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mid Range Exercises What's The Ideal Weight For My Height? How Long Will It Take To Get There?

What's the ideal weight for my height? How long will it take to get there? - mid range exercises

I'm 5'7 and 209lbs weight. I'm in the thick / fat (obviously LOL), but I wonder what is the ideal weight for my body. When I was young, I was in the low to mid-120 in my size, and everyone says I look too thin. I have to build myself a medium. What would my ideal range for my size.
I plan to have 208, I am working on 3-5 days per week in a 1.5-2.5 hours per day. If you cut all the junk food and not my things, like the long reach ideal weight?

When I exercise, not eating junk food, fast food and fried foods .. everything in moderation and eating small meals every time, is that right? You really need to eat vegetables?

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Ideal ... 140-155, is probably in the area of health. Determine that the goal of healthier and if you want to be even lower still holding his health by over 120, but it would probably push him. Exercise will help 3 days a week, you can maintain your current weight, you should try 4 or 5 days. You may not have to work, and then one day, but if you work until then I'm sure the best. Counting calories, eating an average of about 1,800 women per day without a book, but depends on its size. Eating foods that are rich in protein and fiber. Cut out sugar as much as possible, and not always about the nutritional value. Do not eat too late if you can help. The development of principles to help your metabolism going early and can help you burn fat all day long. Do not skip breakfast, the end most people gaining weight. Hope this helps

Seth B said...

Great post! I fully understand how you feel. I am also trying to lose weight and I found this great product that works for me. You can visit the site to
http://www.hyperl.info I had a free trial and paid less than $ 7.00 shipping. Good luck!

SUCKERPUNCH H said...

The ideal weight for someone your size is around 61kilos (135 pounds).
But there are also many younger and older people who still believe the weight and be healthy.

If you want to lose, you **** your diet, but certainly not all just a sport you enjoy, I am boxing, riding and playing Aussie Rules Footy ...

And yes, you have to eat vegetables, LOL
They certainly have the right idea, but not the work itself, then you will end up doing everything possible to avoid the drive is easy and pleasant, good luck!

Post a Comment