Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Nerf Gun In The World What Is The Best Way To Find Out Laws For A Specific Subject?

What is the best way to find out laws for a specific subject? - best nerf gun in the world

This has been beaten into my head a bit - I'm quite rare, and had an idea that I have assembled a plan to build a system outlined on the roof of my car, which had more than one style weapons are nerve to fire it -- by pressing a button in the cockpit, you might compressed air to launch it. Physics of small cylinders of foam on one side (of course it does not work while driving) and safety on the one hand (I will not use it for people who do not, or not as I would go), I 'm more concerned interested in legal aspects - I have several people had told me, it's probably against the law of the rocket launcher mounted on a vehicle and keep it legally sponsor.

My question is where in the world I seeoutside of the legality of such a system? I suspect that would be regulated by the state, but the government would be responsible for these things? Is this kind of thing, and searchable online? State of Georgia, significance.

2 comments:

thylawye... said...

The best way is to find an index of laws and regulations for the state and try to understand what a word or phrase that you might get a result. The best way to find a traffic cop and ask him or you would get a response from the agent of the law.

Some years ago I had a psychiatrist asked me if I get a siren and the flashing lights are in the car when I had to go to a place where their services were needed, we should not be stupid about the traffic situation worries the law to it as soon as possible. I thought it must be sure to turn against him. After two days of intensive research, I've told him that there is no rule against the light and siren, but could not say it would be inconsistent with TraffCAP laws.

A few months later, has issued the National Office of Public Safety a regulation that prohibits anything other than police vehicles.

People bring all sorts of things on their vehicles, and while it does not seem to fall or dangerous (the conquest of power cables are, for example) probably legal. If your platinum "Nerf Guns with a bubble of some sort, and it was clear that he would not throw anything, do not be surprised if there is a problem, except to prevent theft when he parked the car somewhere.

I have nothing in the statutes of Georgia and regulations that apply to your situation.

cmhc32 said...

I call the city or community in which we live, this is the first place to see and to give first place to give him a ticket. Honestly, I think it would be illegal.

Post a Comment