Friday, February 12, 2010

Lasering Broken Capillaries Cost Has Anyone Had Any Experience With Lasering Procedures For Blackheads?

Has anyone had any experience with lasering procedures for blackheads? - lasering broken capillaries cost

I'm on Retin-A acne now very soft. It works very well, and do not touch me more acne-ups, but I have a very boring patch of pimples on my cheek. I always thought they were freckles) to my friend (the mother aestician skin has decided to extract them. After this terrible experience seem much more important now is that the "seal is broken." There is a small vein probably arrive by the patch damaged.

I want to do a laser treatment to reduce the size of the pores, kill bacteria and help eliminate the small veins.

It's just an area of about 3 / 4 inches in diameter. There is a large patch, but enough that I'm too tired to see.

I do not mind a combination of MicroStrain, ermabrasion to the size of the poor and the treatment laser vein.

No ads for proactive would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 comment:

JK said...

I saw in person, patients, ill key situations and not according to the results were great suffering. You can also look at the options of the skin with microdermabrasion and laser treatments.

Post a Comment