Monday, February 15, 2010

Chapstick Business Facts Do Products That Are Designed For Acne Really Work?

Do products that are designed for acne really work? - chapstick business facts

I thought to myself:
"Companies depend on your acne acne, why do you give a product, the acne treatment?
If you really think that makes sense ... For example, we know that medication for acne and washed many excellent job at first, but then comes a time that works either no longer or you are going out, a fact not my personal opinion. Another example is the lip balm? Why should they give you something to treat chapped lips, so that they are on their chapped lips? An example would be the fight against the buffer, companies in this business to give something to help women overcome the problem. Why? because they know that women buy for a period of time, and certainly once a month?

5 comments:

yoohoo said...

Dang, you are an infidel! Stop being so suspitionous!

[: said...

Well, I mean, of course, they will work to some degree. Most of the time when they say they will disappear overnight, this is absolutely wrong, as I have tried several times ...
the product design, as long as you keep up with the acne is minimized. once they stop, go back, and you have to use your product. thats what I think. and me again and again.

Unworthy King said...

I think he washes his face, just do something like wash oil, or whatever. As for creams, I would like to see a dermatologist, trust nothing.

♥Becky-B... said...

I do not know what to say. my stuff from work, because my doc prescribed me benzoyl peroxide .....() access to the document and see if it something for you.

sarrie31 said...

I use Purpose face wash and the best thing on the face of the earth.

Post a Comment