Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grocery Delivery For Seniors In Chicago Can You Suggest A Good Name For A Personalized Grocery Delivery Service?

Can you suggest a good name for a personalized grocery delivery service? - grocery delivery for seniors in chicago

Since I have been licensed for over 90 days (!) I thought I should try it while you can. I offer a service where I took her shopping list (either by phone, mail or in person), go to your favorite store, buy your food (as I have my own family) pay for purchases in my credit card and to your home delivered. For an additional fee to be considered food) for you (with or without supervision. The basic service is $ 25 (up to 10 miles round trip and no more than 50 items) and premium (for me to save for your company) is $ 10 more.

I would like the service market for older people to start disadvantages also believe that my services be employed equally beneficial at home or working parents lack the time, energy or desire to a week at a big business for themselves.

Some names that I've been thinking about is "lend a hand", "food direct", "Man of the grocery store, but I'm not in love with one of them: If Please help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW is a good idea to make money ..
Perhaps "Call Me", "STS (Save the time of service)," "All U Need." Name suddenly on the head ..
To love U..

Anonymous said...

WOW is a good idea to make money ..
Perhaps "Call Me", "STS (Save the time of service)," "All U Need." Name suddenly on the head ..
To love U..

Post a Comment