Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sore Rash With Capillaries My 7 Year Old Son Has Had A Headache For Two Days, Then Sore Throat And Now A Rash?

My 7 year old son has had a headache for two days, then sore throat and now a rash? - sore rash with capillaries

The rash looks like little red dots are gone and no fever, headaches. Sore throat remains. Apparently, the pediatricians office is closed today, but I'll call the emergency call in a minute. Just wondering if a doctor friend this morning to tell me whether I had to take out too much or wait until tomorrow and go to the doctor regularly Thank you so much.

2 comments:

annette o said...

could be sore throat, fever and skin rash may actually scarlet fever, my sister was last year I know it sounds strange, but that's what it was sore throat. the rash was like the feeling of sand paper and do not sting.

gretch said...

I am not a doctor, but I am a respiratory therapist. I wanted to wait until tomorrow, because she has a headache, but if the rash is worse or spreads, or a temperature, bring to the emergency room

Post a Comment